As in any city, there are many remarkable things to do in Denver, Colorado. Whether you are only spending a short time in Denver or if you are just looking for something to do for a few hours during your visit, these 10 things will definitely rock your world!
1. Revisit your childhood at The 1up Arcade Bar.
Here you can play some good old fashioned skeeball for 25¢ and other classic arcade games.
Location: 717 E. Colfax Avenue
PHOTO CREDIT: The 1up Arcade Bar
2. Get wacky at Voodoo Donut.
Where else can you get a donut the size of a hubcap or an edible Voodoo Doll?
Location: 1520 East Colfax
3. Find your zen or rock on at Red Rocks Amphitheatre.
Here you can practice yoga, run, view, or attend an evening concert.
Location: 18300 W Alameda Pkwy, Morrison
Hours: Opens one hour before sunrise and closes at 2 pm on event days
4. Relax and unwind with a new read at Tattered Cover Bookstore.
This is one of the most comfortable and large bookstores we’ve been to!
Location: 2526 E Colfax Ave
Hours: Sunday: 10am-6pm, Monday-Saturday: 9am-9pm
If you’re really into books, you can also check out any of these awesome Denver bookstores as well.
5. Enjoy the charming twinkly lights at Larimer Square.
A unique shopping and dining area near the 16th Street Mall.
Location: Starts on the corner of 14th & Larimer
Hours: Vary depending on the store/restaurant
6. Support homeless youth by grabbing a cup of joe at Purple Door Coffee.
Location: 2962 Welton Street
Hours: Sunday: Closed, Monday-Friday: 6:30am-5:30pm, Saturdays: 7:30am-2:30pm
PHOTO CREDIT: In The Coffee Shop
7. Party like it’s 1933 and grab a mixed drink at Williams & Graham Speakeasy.
Location: 3160 Tejon St.
Hours: Sunday-Saturday: 5pm-1am
8. Discover a new treat like this Pop-tart Ice Cream Sandwich at Ice Cream Riot.
Location: 1238 E Colfax Ave
Hours: Sunday: 1pm-10pm, Monday: 4pm-10pm, Tuesday-Thursday: 2pm-10pm, Friday-Saturday: 1pm-11pm
9. Get your brunch on at Snooze.
Here you can have a pancake flight and eggs benny any way you’d like.
Location: 2262 Larimer St.
Hours: Sunday-Saturday: 6:30am-2:30pm
10. And last, explore blocks upon blocks of epic street art.
Location: East Colfax
What do you love about Denver?